Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tummy time adventures and more!


Josiah rolled over this morning and I missed it! We were doing tummy time and I was taking his picture and realized the tv cabinet was open in the background and it looked tacky so I jumped up for 2 seconds to close the cabinets and when I turned back around...Josiah was on his back! I can't believe it! I have tried several times the rest of the day to get him to do it again but of course he hasn't...he's tried though!

Yesterday I realized I have some 3 mos clothes that Josiah can wear now that I forgot about. I have been putting him in sleepers constantly...one cause they are comfortable for him but also because I didn't think he had anything else to wear! Here he is in one of his big boy 3 mos outfits! So adorable...this is most reflective of Jay and I's style preference for our little man!

Tuesday my friend Becky came over with her 4 wk old little girl, Emry Grace! We just spent the day chatting and doing our mom thing together...it was fun to have company and Josiah liked hanging out with Emry. They live down the street and go to church with us so they will be good buddies!

Having such fun together! Josiah is like "yay... someone my size!"

Or maybe not exactly his size....what a chunker he looks like next to her! This picture of him cracks me up!

Awww...little sweeties holding hands!


Last Friday night we went to dinner and then to Main Event to go bowling for my father-in-law's birthday...which also happened to be Josiah's 3 month birthday! It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics at Main Event.


The birthday boys!


The whole fam! We were about to leave and it was cold so we put Josiah's hoodie up...he looks so funny!


So...Josiah has decided to revert back to waking up every 2-2.5 hours during the night for the past two nights...WHAT IS THIS?! Let's hope this is short lived cause I am one tired mama today!

1 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

ADORABLE, THERE ARE NO WORDS!