Monday, August 25, 2008

Belly pics...32 weeks!

Here ya go Linds!
My sis has been wanting to see my belly and asking for pics for a few weeks now. It is hard having her live so far away during this ever changing and growing...exciting time! Can't wait to see you Linds when Josiah is born!

Getting really big! I had to use a hair band today to close my MATERNITY pants...it's pretty bad when your maternity clothes quit fitting, I am so close to being done that I don't want to buy anymore either...so I am going to see how long my expanders and belly band will last me...hopefully I can make it work! Eeek!


We worked on the nursery this past weekend...it is getting so close to being done! I will post some pics when I get it finished. Just have to add a few final touches and it will be complete. All our preparations seem to be wrapping up and close to being finished, I even talked to one of my sweet girlfriends today about her plans to come see Josiah when he is born...it's all getting so close! 8 wks until D-date! Maybe he will come a few days sooner rather than later?! =) One can hope right? I am going for an ultrasound next week just cause we are wanting to see him again, but we should be able to tell if we are still on target for the due date. I'll keep ya posted...but right now, I am off to my nightly longed for bath and bed!

6 comments:

Out On a Limb said...

Jamie...you look GREAT!!!!! Seriously, you are still glowing. And your growth seems to be concentrated in your belly (rather than the all over blimp effect some of us are "blessed" with!). Eight weeks (or so) left-hang in there. All of the discomfort is TOTALLY worth it :). Love you!

Jason and Lindsey said...

YEAH YEAH!!!! You look the exact same until you see you ever growing belly!! It is so cute!! You look fantasmic! Thanks for posting pics for me. I can not wait to see that belly in person again or Josiah, whichever one it may be! Probably, Josiah!!! You are in my opinion arguably the cutest prego that ever existed!

yaya said...

absolutely fabulous....you and Josiah...what fun ahead. kathy

Wendi said...

Can't wait to see pics of the nursery! I bet it's so cute!

Meredith said...

You look so beautiful!!

buenobueno said...

you look great pregnant!