Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ultrasound pics and video

We went for a final ultrasound this morning. Really we just wanted to see him again, so we were checking to see how he was growing. I am 33 wks and 4 days today, but he is measuring 35 wks and 4 days...so even though they aren't changing my due date....maybe that means he will be early!!! Either that or I am gonna be having me a big baby! He weighs about 5lbs 7oz according to the ultrasound measurements!
I also found out it IS his little feet jammed up in my ribs on the right side, he is positioned just like I thought he was, head down, laying on the left side, feet up in my right ribs!
Oh, and he has a little cap of hair it looks like!
Here are some pics of our sweet little love:
Profile
Toes
Hands (I only know that cause she told me)
sweet little chubby cheek face!
And here is a video of our precious one making little sucking movements with his mouth....just wanna kiss him! Oh...I can't wait to hold that little angel in my arms!!!


6 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

YEAH!! SO FUN!! He is precious if I might say so! Chubster cheeks, he is going to be a chubby one like his mama!!! Love you. Call me soon.

Out On a Limb said...

He looks like Jay.

Anonymous said...

He is soooo beautiful! How fun to see such awesome pictures and video! I know you are so excited! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

aaahhh! jamie! those pics and that video turned out really well! SO CUTE! and SO REAL! excited for you girl ;) mandy

Unknown said...

I could totally see his sweet little face! SO amazing, he is so cute. I can't wait to meet the little man! :)

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...how precious is he in that video!!!! Wow, that is so exciting he will be here so soon!