Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay Progress!

I just got back from my OB appt...I am 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated! I realize that some people walk around for weeks like that and don't go into labor. BUT...since he is big my doc and I are both thinking he could come early. She said I should probably plan on being pregnant still by next Friday when I see her in the office again, but she qualified that with..."it could happen anytime though!" Last week when I went in there was no progress...so I am encouraged by the change over the past week. We will keep ya posted! =)

Oh! And I forgot to mention....as of Tues when they did another ultrasound to check on his growth....they are estimating he is already 7lbs 2oz. He's gonna be a big boy! Doc doesn't think we need to induce early if I don't go into spontaneous labor soon but doesn't want me going much past my due date because of his size. I am hoping for early spontaneous labor, I don't want to be induced at anytime if it can be avoided!

1 comments:

Out On a Limb said...

how exciting! enjoy these last weeks (days maybe!) as much as you can. life will never be the same...it will be awesome, but just never the same. love you!