Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Trip to Abilene

This weekend we made a quick trip to Abilene to see my sister and watch her team play. She is the assistant v-ball coach at ACU and we have never seen her in action as a coach so we decided a visit was in order! Plus I needed to see that cute baby bump in person! She is such a cute pregers! I got to feel little Ava moving around and it made me so excited for her to get here...my first neice! Linds doesn't get to see Josiah much and can't make it to his 1st bday part cause of her v-ball schedule so it was much needed bonding time for him and his aunt Linds! I didn't get a picture of Josiah and his Uncle JJ unfortunately but Josiah was so partial to him the whole wknd...he followed him around the house and cried when Jason left for work. Linds was a little jealous!
As you can see in the following pictures...the snack trap is back! We gave in and gave it to him while we were traveling because it makes him happy in the car and when he is off his schedule...cheerios can almost always do the trick when he is fussy but cheerios in the snack trap is a sure bet!
Playing in the colosseum after the match was over!

He was running all over the court and having a ball!

The UT jacket was a result of going unprepared to freezing Abilene! I checked the weather before I packed but an unexpected cold front came through after so I didn't pack any jackets for him and no long sleeves and only sandals for me. You'd think after living in Abilene for 4 yrs I would have known better! I was able to borrow Lindsey's clothes but we had to make a quick run and get Josiah something warmer!
We had a great time!
Once again....blogger won't let me upload my video! GRRRR!

1 comments:

The DeLongchamp Family said...

Josiah is too cute! He is such a big boy running all around! Glad you had a fun trip!