Thursday, May 20, 2010

Josiah's 1st Haircut

Josiah had his first hair cut yesterday at Snipits! I didn't really want to cut it yet but the rat tail and the random long bangs that were growing unevenly had to go!
He did so well the whole time. He was a little uncertain as to what she was doing spraying water on his head at first...but he warmed up quickly and started having fun!


After he was done he got to put his card in this machine and reach in and grab a prize! He got a little orange lizard...he looked at it and tried to put it back in the machine! Lol!


5 comments:

The Cox Family said...

We had Kasen's hair cut there for his first haircut. It was a neat experience.

Unknown said...

Love all the pics of Josiah. He is growing fast. I really like the 'mud' pics. Definitely a boy thing.

Gold & silver chain by the inch said...

I'm so glad to see you back blogging!!!! I'll be watching...If this makes me anonymous...it's Leslee!wholesale Jewelry

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
Door frame metal detector in Bhubaneswar

hpm.ba said...

I like this blog, actual able-bodied job associate accumulate it up.
Sarajevo kuća