Friday, July 18, 2008

4:38 am

Yes...it's true...and I've been awake since about 3:30am or so. The past two nights I just can't seem to sleep all through the night. I am not uncomfortable, just can't sleep. It may be partially due to hunger, last night I didn't feel hungry so I just tried to lay there and go back to sleep, but tonight I did so I just ate a snack and now feel wired. God's way of preparing me for nighttime feedings maybe?! Josiah seems to be getting more active at night now too, although I think maybe I am just noticing it more b/c I am laying there awake whereas normally I am sleeping through his little movements.

FYI- I passed the gestational diabetes test and am not anemic! Woo hoo!

Tomorrow I am off to Dallas to see my precious girlfriends, Hilary, Sarah, and Meredith! I can't wait to see them, we are going to have so much fun. I am sure there will be lots of pics to come from this weekend. I guess I am going to head back to bed and see if I can go back to sleep for an hour or so. Good morning to any of you mommies who are up reading this already! =) Just a short time until I join you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, I hear you have found a great pregnancy pillow! When you get a chance, will you let me or Lindsey know what you bought so I can get one? Thanks!

Kellen

The DeLongchamp Family said...

Jamie--Time is flying by, huh? I can't we will both have babies soon! Wish I could be at your shower in Sugar Land so I could see you prego! Hope you had a fun girls weekend!!