Thursday, July 10, 2008

Only 99 days to go!

Wow! I can't believe the count down is under 100 days now...I think it is going to fly by from here on out. Or at least I hope it does, I always hear pregnant mom's talking about how the last few wks seem to just drag on forever, I can see how that could happen too. You are big, uncomfortable, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of the most precious little gift of life you've been waiting so long to meet! I have been trying to pass the time quickly in mind by thinking through all the fun stuff I have to look forward to over the next month or so. Next weekend I go to Dallas to see my precious girls from college. The week after that is a big one, I get my shot of Rho Gam on Tuesday, start our Cradle Club (childbirth and preparation classes) on Thursday, my First Colony shower is Saturday morning, and Saturday evening is my cousin Bethany's lingerie shower. I will probably spend the next week recooping from all the activity, and then August 9th is another shower that the sweet gals from Christian Surfers are throwing me. August will be busy with finishing up the nursery, finishing my cradle club classes, finding a pediatrician, etc. By then I will be seeing my OB twice a month!Come mid September I will be seeing her once a wk! So...it's all getting close!

I took the 1 hr Gestational Diabetes test yesterday and will find out tomorrow if I passed or not. Since I am hypoglycemic I am interested to see the outcome. I'll let ya know! Belly pics to come soon from those who have been asking! I can tell I've grown, mainly my belly has moved up as my uterus has grown, it takes up almost my whole torso now. In fact, as I am writing Josiah is kicking me in the ribs....not painful but kind of awkward feeling. He is constantly moving these days, I am aware of him all day long. He gave the doctor quite a show yesterday. She was starting to ask if he was moving a lot while she was putting the dop tone on my belly. As soon as the words left her lips he started bouncing my whole belly, the doc said, "Wow, I could see, feel, and hear that! That is one happy baby!" I just love my little guy!

3 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

Yeah for the update. I miss you!! I wish I could see Josiah bouncing your belly around. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOWN TO 99 DAYS! Our little, sweet nephew will be here so soon:) You have so much fun and business coming up. Let's have a phone date soon! Sorry I have not been calling to check up on you as much. Shame on me. I am just incredibly busy. I Love you.

Kelli said...

Hey girl! This is Kelli Hooper from ACU. I just found your blog and I am so happy I did! I am so excited for y'all about your baby, congratulations! You and Jay will be such fun parents! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

james! i love reading these since i can't be there to watch it myself! It makes me sad but i am thankful for the internet! I'm happy for you guys! you sound busy as usual...love you and pass it on to jay! manz