Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag

I was picture tagged by Roxanne...you have to open your pics folder...go to the fourth folder...then to the fourth pic in that folder...post it and explain it and then tag four more people to do the same. No cheating on the folder or the pic. Below is my pic! Yikes!
So...for the explanation. This was in 2006, I had read in some magazine that you could achieve big glam curls by twisting your hair up while wet in small buns all over your head and sleeping on it. So as you can see I tried it out. I don't remember what prompted us taking pictures like this... we are just weird...Jay fro'd (sp?!) out his hair and we spent like 30 minutes putting the camera on a timer taking weird pics like this and cracking up hysterically after each one...oh the fun of digital photography! Then we went like that over to his parents house to watch movies.



So....

Lindsey, Meredith West, Jill, and Robin... TAG, YOU'RE IT!



Follow the instructions I mentioned above the pic...can't wait to see yours!

0 comments: