Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Jay and Josiah's 1st Father's Day pic!
(I love my handsome boys!)
Jay is an AMAZING daddy! I am so blessed to have him as my partner in raising children. He is such a natural with Josiah, makes things so fun, is so affectionate, is crazy about his boy, and is a HUGE help to me when it comes to all the daily "taking care" stuff like making/feeding bottles, diaper changing, bathing, feeding, dressing, entertaining Josiah so I can have a break....even getting up in the night sometimes with him!
Here is proof from this morning!
Josiah wasn't feeling well last night and was up a lot...so Jay took the early morning shift...this is how I found them when I woke up...too precious not to capture it...unfortunately I woke them up with the flash!Is that not also evidence of how much Josiah loves his daddy? That arm wrapped around his neck is a signature sleep position when Daddy is holding him! He loves to cuddle with him and when Jay walks into the room Josiah is grinning ear to ear and jirating with excitement!

Buddies for life...I love it!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love it, too! That picture is just precious. I miss snuggling with my baby like that. Happy Father's Day to Jay!