Saturday, July 11, 2009

The 4th!

We had a great Fourth of July! My parents and Mandy, the other youth minister at our church, came over and we just grilled hamburgers, ate my mom's yummy potato salad that I requested to satisfy a serious craving, and made homemade ice cream. Josiah and my dad went swimming in Josiah's little pool and after Josiah went to bed we played washers. We skipped out on fireworks this year cause with Josiah normally going to bed at 6pm he would have been so overtired by the time 9pm rolled around that the firework experience may have been less than pleasant!

He was at times more interested in the grass than swimming! He is such an outdoor boy!
Papa Bear teaching him how to float!


Just having a ball!

I can play washers too!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I know nothing about video cameras, that video was taken on my mom's digital camera. I think we are going to get a Sony video camera, though.

I love your big boy! I wish we could get together, too but I know things are crazy. I'm glad yall are having a good summer!