Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Early Prego

I had an ultrasound today that confirmed I am 6 wks 3 days pregnant...due Feb 27, 2010! I thought I was really early but that was even earlier than I had expected. That means I found out I was prego at like 3 wks. Crazy! Anyways, all is good...we heard the heartbeat and saw the baby. And I am excited about my new OB she reminds me a lot of my OB that delivered Josiah...who I am so sad to not get to use again but the drive is just too far now.

Praise God for healthy babies for both Linds and I! I am due almost exactly 1 month after her. Please continue praying for us and both of our babies!

I have pics to post of the 4th...later. Right now I am going to sleep while Josiah is napping!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My babies were born on Feb. 27...Congrats!

Out On a Limb said...

That's my birthday!