Friday, April 18, 2008

My Jay

Yesterday Jay and I celebrated 4 years of marriage! Wow...it went by so fast! It must be true that time flies when you are having fun! It is such a blessing to be married to someone you can have fun with and being married to Jay has been a blast! There is never a dull moment with him, we giggle and goof off all the time. I can't wait to see him with our children, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it! He is an awesome husband...and I am convinced he is going to be an amazing dad! Kids love him because he is like one of them but crazier and bigger! But he's not just fun, he is a true servant, has such a tender heart, is so thoughtful and loyal, walks with the utmost integrity, is a wonderful provider and a fierce protector. He actually reminds me a lot of my dad! Funny how that worked out! =) And they both remind me a lot of my heavenly Father...what an awesome tangible example of God's love for His children!

All that to say...I am so blessed and honored to be able to bring a child into the world with Jay...I love him and baby Ras does too!

9 comments:

Out On a Limb said...

Jamie, I like the updates you made! Did you end of making your own or finding the layout somewhere?

Jamie said...

i found the layout on pyzam.com...free layouts. not much to choose from! but when i went to those ones you told me i got overwhelmed and decided to forget it! =) plus i couldn't find the free ones and didn't feel like paying right now!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the little animated baby, does that thing track the size of Ras and update itself?! SO COOL. Love you, can't wait to come see you.

You definitely need to come to Abilene this summer and stay with Jason, Linds and I!

Actually, I will see you soon bc I will be home in a couple weeks!

-Betho

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment last week and it never worked! Oh well! Happy Anniversary! I know Jay's gonna make a great dad and you will love him even more as you see him with your child and the love he has for him/her. :)

Unknown said...

We are continuing the acclamation process for Ras to la playa. So far it is going extremely well.:)

Keep growin little one!

Love you!

jtownsurf said...

oops, meant to say "acclimation"...like acclimate. we are at the beach this week.

Anonymous said...

How blessed is this little one by the God-fearing parents it will be raised by. I love you both so much. What a great example you both are!
Lindsey

Unknown said...

Jamieeee, I don't think I ever thanked you for your super kind words you left for us the other day. It meant a lot. Thanks for the love and the encouragement :) PS- I'm so happy that things are going soooooo great with little ras! you're still in our prayers and will FOR SURE continue to be!

love you guys!!