Monday, June 9, 2008

Picture Time!

I've been getting lots of requests for more pics...so here ya go!
Pics from Shelley's shower!
Mom, Linds, Shelley, Me
All the pregos at the shower!
Shel and I are so happy to be pregers together!
Belly Pics at 21 wks!
Taken after a day at the beach!





Belly Pics- also 21 wks...
Linds took after we had Pasta and Ice Cream!
So I look extra big!
This is what I see when I look down!

Clothed belly!

Naked belly!

Sassy belly!

This past weekend was so much fun...my sis was here! It was such awesome girl time with my long lost sis from Abilene. I am ready for her to move back home! She was here waiting for me when I got home from work on Thursday night and stayed through Sunday lunch. Thursday we grilled hot dogs and she joined me in my Prenatal Yoga workout...which by the way kicked my athletic run 4 miles a day little sister's butt! Friday we started the day with coffee and prayer time together, it was so precious. Then we painted the nursery and mom came over to hang out with us while we were at it. I love the paint color, it's called Hepplewhite Ivory, it's a yummy totally baby looking butter creamy ivory color! I have a lot of cute ideas for the room and can't wait to start putting stuff in there. Friday night when Jay got home the three of us headed out for Mexican food and then came home and watched a movie. Saturday we got up worked out together, went to Babies R Us, relaxed in the afternoon, cooked dinner together, and headed out for an ice cream treat (recommended by MaryBeth...don't have to tell me twice to go get ice cream)! Then Sunday Linds and I went to church at First Colony...my beloved church home that I miss dearly and then Jay joined a bunch of us for lunch at Orient Cafe with fam and friends. No...he wasn't playing church hookie, he went to another church where one of our surfing buddies was sharing his testimony that morning. Jay and I came home and went straight to the beach to hang together and met up with several of our friends. The guys surfed and us ladies got some sun! It was a great weekend...and now I am exhausted!

Josiah is kicking stronger and stronger all the time, he now kicks even when I am standing and moving around, he also likes to kick my bladder and other organs! He is a busy little boy!

Well, that's all folks! Here is the weekly update:

Your baby measures about 7.6 inches and weighs about 12.3 ounces. His muscles are getting stronger, and his eyelids and eyebrows have developed. Your baby's acrobatics are pretty constant, and since he responds to sound, rhythm and melody, you can try singing and talking to him. After he's born, the same sounds may soothe him. Your uterus is continuing to grow, but you're probably feeling pretty good -- no more morning sickness, and your abdomen isn't so large that it's getting in the way very much. But many women experience leg and foot cramps, as well as mild swelling of ankles and feet, around this time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you and Jay to come to Clear Lake to celebrate Father's Day with the Old Dude (aka Grandpa Jack)and myself. Everyone keeps asking me if you are looking pregnant...I would say by these photos, the answer is definitely YES! Our love to all three of you. Grandma Freckles

Jason and Lindsey said...

YEAH!! I loved reliving our weekend through reading your post. I was getting on here to get on to you for not posting those pics yet and was pleasently surprised. I had such a good and dear time with you and Jay this weekend. I like the additional pics Jay took. I love you!

Wendi said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! And I love the posing belly pictures.. too cute!

Out On a Limb said...

Hey I can't wait to see that belly in real life! I'll call you on Wednesday.

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

I love your belly pics...so cute!

Anonymous said...

such a cute prego!!! lucky tall skinny mama!