Thursday, February 19, 2009

Josiah 4 Months!

Josiah turned 4 months old on Monday and he is Mr. Personality!


At his Dr. visit Monday he weighed 13 lbs 13 oz and was 26 inches long!
4 New Things he is doing:
1. Rolling over all the time from tummy to back!
That one time he rolled before was a fluke he started on Tuesday to really roll over. He sleeps on his tummy and I started finding him after nap time awake and happy on his back! Now the only problem is that he can't get back over to his tummy and doesn't like to sleep on his back so in the night when he rolls over we have to go in there and roll him back so he will go back to sleep!

2. Started cereal on Monday
...he is loving it and is doing surprisingly well being spoon fed, the first couple feedings were pretty messy but he is getting to where most of it actually stays in his mouth now!
3. Waking up happy from naps!
4. He gets very distracted while I am nursing him now if there is anything social going on or American Idol is on!
....that is right he LOVES American Idol, it is too funny! I don't ever plop him in front of the TV (except for an occasional Baby Einstein dvd) but whether I am feeding him or he is playing somewhere in the living room, if American Idol is on...he is glued to the TV!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What fun! He's so cute. I could just squeeze those cheeks! There is so much fun ahead as he learns lots of new tricks. I think every age just gets better and more fun!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

What a cutie! He looks like a tiny version of a grown up man. :)

Unknown said...

What the heck this baby is getting soooooo big!! I am so sad I am missing him grow up....BUT we will get some good quality time this summer I hope while I am doing my internship! :)