Monday, February 2, 2009

Rasberries-video up!

Josiah started making rasberries back at us yesterday! It is his new favorite noise! Today after I videoed him doing it I held the video camera in front of him so he could watch and he got so excited and started making the noise over and over again while he watched himself...cracked me up!



Just some random pics I took today...he looks like he is posing G Q style in this pic! He he!

Beautiful boy! At lunch with YaYa last week before some shopping! Isn't he just the cutest little bundle!?!

Sportin' his shades! Everytime I take him outside he squints his eyes and starts squirming from the bright light...so I thought we would try out the shades on our walk this weekend. He loved them! In fact when I took them off at one point he fussed a little until I put them back on!

The boys just chillin' on the floor in front of the TV watching football!
Look at those beautiful blues! Hope he keeps them!I love my handsome boys!My best friend Hilary came to meet Josiah...finally! We tried many times to make it work before and it just never worked out. It was so good to see her and have some needed laughs and girl time. Our other two besties Sarah and Mere couldn't make it this time...we missed you Sarah and Mere!

They loved eachother!

So today we are tackling the sad task of finding a new type of paci for Josiah. We LOVED the Nuk's he has been using since he was born...they looked boyish and weren't huge on his face and didn't have that ring on them that annoys us...more importantly though...HE loved them...and we can't find them anywhere anymore. He had two of them and we lost one so I went to buy another and after a few weeks of checking back at Babies R Us, Wal Mart, and Target several times for them I found out that what may have happened is that they may not be BPA free and were pulled. But I couldn't find any info on a recall though. Anyways...to be on the safe side we are going to quit giving him the beloved Nuk we still have, so I bought two different kinds today and we are trying them out. I think he likes the Avent ones. They are monstrosities though! Who knew paci's could be such an ordeal?!

4 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

YEAH FOR THE NEW POST!! I am seriously going to have to find a time soon to get to Houston and see that little man. He is growing up way to fast. He looks so old and is beginning to be a little chunker compared to his old self. I cracked up out loud at his sunglasses! How fun that Hil came. I did not know. We don't talk enough. Hug and kiss that boy everyday for us and remind him how much we love him. He can't grow up not knowing us.

Unknown said...

Such a cute post! Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures!! I am obsessed with that little face!!!!!!!! :)

The Davis Daily said...

Jamie your family is absolutely precious. I hope this comment finds you doing well.

Meredith said...

I think he is getting cuter and cuter every time you post new pics of him...and you are too. your hair is looking FAB! Sorry I missed last weekend but hope to see you soon.