Monday, October 6, 2008

10 more days at the most!

Just a quick update...I am scheduled to be induced due to his size on the 16th if I haven't had him yet by then. But our hearts desire is still that I go into labor spontaneously before that time, and my doctor feels like I will. Please keep us in your prayers that I will go into labor sometime before then, more specifically sometime this week so my sister can come see him this weekend. If I go past this weekend it will be more complicated for her to get here. Thanks for your prayers...the waiting is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard! We are just so excited to meet him! At least I know it will be in ten days at the most...still praying for sooner though!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOM IN 10 DAYS AT THE MOST! I cannot believe it is actually here. I will be praying that he comes in a time that Lindsey can come. I can probably come too if he comes sometime next weekend! Wow so exciting! Can't wait! Love you. :)

Unknown said...

CRAZZZYYYYYYY!!! FOR SURE praying :)

The DeLongchamp Family said...

Jamie! Wow! I will definitely be praying for you to go into labor before the inducement date. I'm so excited for you guys! No new news from here--I go to the doctor on Thursday so we will see if I have progressed any.

Jason and Lindsey said...

STILL PRAYING LIKE CRAZY! I WANT HIM TO COME SOON AS BAD AS YOU DO!! LOVE YOU.

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear some more news! Will be praying for ya!