Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In Love with Our Little Man!

I've been itching to get some new pictures up but just can't find the time to do it...imagine that!? :) It has been so busy, Josiah eats every two to three hours...mainly every two, so finding time to do anything between feedings have been difficult. But we are both doing well. He is nursing like a champ, it has come realy easily which is a huge blessing! Now if he could just start sleeping in a little longer stretches at night so mommy wouldn't be so sleep deprived we would be good to go! There are so many pictures I want to share, but here are a few of my favorites from our first week! Haven't had a chance to download pics from the second week yet.


















4 comments:

Out On a Limb said...

I have been dying for more pictures of Josiah! He is SO precious. I love the picture of you and he laying on the floor where he's got your lips. So precious. I think Wade had that little sleeper with the tractors on it too. And what in the world was with Jay wearing the tie??? Haha. Glad you all are doing well.

Jason and Lindsey said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Those are some great pics. The one of you kissing his sweet little hand is precious. I miss you guys so much. The blog update MADE MY WEEKEND!! Instead of looking at the ones I have that i look at 25 times a day still, I have a new bunch of pics to stalk. His hair is already looking lighter and he looks like he is gaining some weight back. Well miss you guys and love you! GREAT PICS. CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!

Jill said...

He sure is a precious little guy and you all look so happy! It was great talking with you the other day, thanks for all the advice. Hopefully we'll chat again soon.

the tichenor family said...

precious angel!