Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yoga at 3 am?!

So...last night (Tues) was an interesting one. I finally got out of bed at 2:30 because I was uncomfortable and couldn't sleep. After about an hour of reading every blog I could, reading and responding to about 12 emails, etc. I was at a loss at what to do. So I decided to do my prenatal Yoga videa at 3:30am. That's right...I worked out in the middle of the night. For those of you who do Yoga, you know it's not much of a workout as it is just a lot of stretching mainly, and it felt great! I forced myself to go back to bed afterwards despite being wide awake and finally fell asleep. Tonight is already off to an interesting start. It is 11:15 and I layed in bed for an hour already unable to fall asleep, so now I am up...blogging again. Anyone have any ideas of things I can do in the middle of the night? I was having contractions about 10 minutes apart for about 2 hours earlier so I think it got me all excited at the possibility that I could be going into labor sometime soon. We will see I guess. I have another ultrasound and doc appt in the morning. We are going to see just how big this sweet boy is getting! And I am hoping to hear I've made a lot more progress since last week. I should have an update sometime tomorrow afternoon. I just ate some cheese and crackers...got hungry right when I got in bed and couldn't quit thinking about cheese and crackers. So now that I've had a snack maybe sleepiness will set in soon...otherwise it may be another night for Yoga.

3 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

Wow. Look at you, you healthy mamma! You have been working out like twice a day lately! Well, the contractions ten minutes apart are pretty cool. I can't wait to hear what the doc has to say. I did not sleep very well either (obviously not to the extent of you) from the excitement of getting home and hopefully meeting my nephew. We love you!

Out On a Limb said...

Your late night posts crack me up! I'm sorry I have no ideas of what to do. Cook food to freeze for months from now? I don't know. I love you though and can't wait to see pics of little Josiah!

Anonymous said...

Ha so cute~ Awe I want to meet my new nephew too! And he will call me Aunt Hils! Love you honey!